– $20 – Entrance to the Festival includes: Music, Presentations, and Demonstrations, Food Tastings, and Commemorative Mason Jar to taste home brews. Craft beers are available to purchase.
– $25 – Day of at the Door
– Kids under 10 years are Free
– Proceeds benefit the Community Housing Land Trust of Santa Cruz County, Inc.
Participant forms and information: commercial and cottage foods vendors, home fermentation enthusiasts, food vendors, presenters/educators:
– SIGN-UP – FREE VENDOR SPACE – Vendor Application
– Home Brewers – Beer Masters Cup 2017
Vendor Question and Inquiries:
Katrina Schickenberg – (408) 507-1873
PJ Grube – (831) 345-2303
This is a fundraising event for the Community Housing Land Trust of Santa Cruz County, Inc. a Charitable 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization creating Transition Housing – Help Us Fulfill Our Mission.
For More Information or to Donate –
All donations make a difference. Donate any amount NOW!