The Annual Santa Cruz County Fermentation Festival and Beer Masters Cup, is highlighted by the Home Brewed Beer Challenge, and celebrates the making, sharing, and sales of healthy, local, homemade and commercially produced fermented foods and beverages… ALL THINGS FERMENTED.
Sunday July 15, 2018 – 12 pm to 5 pm at Skypark Scotts Valley CA 95060
Why a Fermented Food Fest?
- To celebrate fermented foods and their makers, share knowledge, process, samples, and food pairings alongside home brewers of beer, kombucha, and probiotic sodas.
- Support and promote the benefits of fermented foods as part of a healthy balanced diet.
- Join the movement to support community based food production, cottage foods, artisan foods, slow foods, and locally based foods.
- Support and Promote the Cottage Food Act (AB1616) – a California homemade food act which increases access and opportunity for health, homemade food sales and production in our small community.
- Enjoy our vibrant community, sunshine, live music, and healthy foods and beverages at a family friendly event.
Proceeds benefit the Community Housing Land Trust of Santa Cruz County, Inc.