The Annual Santa Cruz County Fermentation Festival -N- Beer Masters Cup, is highlighted by the Home Brewed Beer Challenge, and celebrates the making, sharing, and sales of healthy, local, homemade and commercially produced fermented foods and beverages… ALL THINGS FERMENTED.
July 16, 2017 – NOON to 5:pm at Skypark Scotts Valley CA 95060
– $20 – Entrance to the Festival includes: Music, Presentations, and Demonstrations, Food Tastings, and Commemorative Mason Jar to taste home brews. Craft beers are available to purchase.
– $25 – Day of at the Door
– Kids under 10 years are Free
– Proceeds benefit the Community Housing Land Trust of Santa Cruz County, Inc.
Why a Fermented Food Fest?
- To celebrate fermented foods and their makers, share knowledge, process, samples, and food pairings alongside home brewers of beer, kombucha, and probiotic sodas.
- Support and promote the benefits of fermented foods as part of a healthy balanced diet.
- Join the movement to support community based food production, cottage foods, artisan foods, slow foods, and locally based foods.
- Support and Promote the Cottage Food Act (AB1616) – a California homemade food act which increases access and opportunity for health, homemade food sales and production in our small community.
- Enjoy our vibrant community, sunshine, live music, and healthy foods and beverages at a family friendly event.